an evening of rough drafts
Sunday, January 28th, 2024 at 7pm
Ballet Arts in NYC
Presented by Emily Bufferd and Tracie Stanfield
1. Performance and spacing will take place on Sunday, January, 28th, 2024 at Ballet Arts in NYC
2. Proposed work is 5:00 minutes or less; all materials are due by December 15th, 2023
a. A separate application is required for each piece submitted
b. Submission videos should be unlisted (no passwords), with link provided in the body of your application email
3. Selected Choreographers will be notified by January 1st, 2024
4. Choreographer understands that Beginnings reserves the right to implement health protocols to any YCF sanctioned event.
5. There is no age requirement for this programming - all ages and experience encouraged to apply.
1. An opportunity to have your rough draft/new work/work in progress presented in front of an audience and receive audience feedback
2. Promotion on Social Media that reaches Beginnings’ expansive network with a following of thousands of people
How to Submit:
1. Complete Application Information Sheet
2. Pay the $30 application fee via paypal.me/ycfdance
3. Email Info Sheet with ‘Beginnings Application in the subject line and ALL information in the body of the email to email@example.com
Please provide your answers to ALL of the requested information below in the body of your application email. Attach your resume and headshot to the email.
ARTIST BIO(include below)
VIDEO SUBMISSION INFORMATION
1. Length of Work (5:00 minute maximum):
5. Number of Performers:
6. Have you presented this work before? If yes, where and when?
7. List any props:
Application is considered incomplete until we receive all materials requested and the application fee via PayPal.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants ‘Beginnings’ and its promoters and affiliates the right to use their image and name without compensation of any kind, and agrees to all terms of this application information and guidelines sheet (to be treated as a binding contract between applicant and Beginnings) _____ Initial
ANY questions should be subjected ‘Beginnings’ and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you and viewing your work!